Top 5 – Ceramic Nonstick Cookware Reviews 2017
Cooking is one of the oldest daily tasks that man has come to embrace. This task, over the years, has gone through enormous development, and while most people do not really put into considerations the materials they use in cooking, other individuals like to care about the things they cook with.
Whichever category you fall into, when it comes to purchasing a new set of cookware, you would realize more thought should be put into your cooking materials. We have reviewed on top 10 ceramic cookware in another article. You can read this article here.
Ceramic Nonstick Cookware Reviews
Now here we have reviewed five of the best nonstick cookware in this article so as to save you the trouble of going from store to store trying to find the best cookware that would fit perfectly into your needs:
WearEver C943SF Pure Living Nonstick Ceramic Coating PTFE-PFOA-Cadmium Free Dishwasher Safe Cookware set
This cookware is an Eco-friendly ceramic coated cookware that is PTFE, PFOA, Cadmium free which, means that you can easily cook your meals in a healthy environment. One of the popular problems that come with nonstick cookwares like the WearEver C943SF is the presence of Teflon which is considered a health hazard.
This Ceramic coated cookware solves this problem as it free from any toxin that would impede the improvement of your health. It comes with a soft touch silicone handle that offers easy grip and comfortable use. It is very durable as it is scratch resistant, stain resistant and releases food easily due to its Aluminum and Ceramic coating.
Ceramic cookwares are popular because of their high heat attainability and Aluminum sets are beneficial due to their durability and easy maintenance. The WearEver C943SF combines both features to provide you with a perfect blend for convenient and comfortable cooking. Below are some of its outstanding features:
- Anti-slip Coating handle
- Comes in Red to give it a unique and attractive design
- Product weighs 14 pounds and has a dimension of 18 x 14 x 12 inches
- Heavy gauge Aluminum base and Ceramic coating
- Nonstick for easy cleaning and easy dishing of meals
- Free from PTFE
- Withstands heat up to 750 degrees Fahrenheit
- Stable silicon handle
- Includes 3.5 quarts covered skillet, 10.5 inches saute pan, 8-inch saute pan, 5-quart covered dutch oven, 3-quart covered saucepan and two nylon tools.
- Scratch resistant
- Washed by hands or/and dishwater
- Even heat distribution
- Easy to use
- Tightly covered lid
- Ergonomic design
- It is not easily stored
- Bulky weight
Also a nonstick ware, the Greenlife Ceramic set comes with an attractive Turquoise blue aluminum body which makes it both attractive and durable. Coming across attractive cookware set that is also durable and cost efficient like this cookware set is rare.
This 14 piece set offers perfect ergonomic handles so that you do not have to strain your arms when dishing out food or cleaning it. It can be washed with a dishwasher and is oven safe as it can withstand heat up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. It is very convenient to use and also is healthy and environmentally friendly as it is one of the few nonstick wares in the market that is free from PFOA.
It is scratch resistant and can easily resist thermal shocks. Check out its features below:
- Nonstick coating
- Oven safe; can take up to 350 degrees F.
- Scratch resistant
- Thermalon coating for healthy use
- Includes 1-qt protected saucepan, 5-qt protected stock pot, 2-qt protected saucepan, 9 5″/2.6-qt protected skillet, slotted spatula, nylon spoon, fish, and skimmer spatula, 7″ plus 9. 5″ open up fry pans.
- High-quality standard
- Nonstick provides easy cleaning and easy food removal
- Heat resistant
- Highly functional
- Convenient and easy use
- Pots may not be large enough
- Shipping restriction
This cookware is a clear proof that cheap does not always mean low-quality standards. The Cook N Home NC-00359 is also a nonstick cookware that is free from PTFE-Free, PFOA-Free, cadmium and lead-free. Hence, it is not like the traditional nonstick cookwares coated with a hazardous substance like Teflon.
It is coated with ceramic which makes it able to resist high heat and it is heavily gauged with aluminum that gives it its durable and high heat-resisting properties. Its handle features Anti-slip technology that provides grip so that it is very comfortable to hold and easy to use. The exterior is heat resistant so that you do not need to be concerned about getting burned.
- Glass lid
- Includes 6-quart Dutch oven with lid, 3-quart casserole with lid, 1-quart saucepan with lid, 2-quart saucepan with lid, 8-inch fry pan, 9.5-inch fry pan
- Free of Cadmium, lead, PTFE and PFOA
- Comes in Red
- Anti-slip handles
- Gauged aluminum core
- Cost Effective
- High quality
- Well fit lid
- Easily cleaned and maintained
- Easy food removal
- Not suitable for silver or metal utensils as it ruins its ceramic coating
- Not suitable for oven use because of handles
- Not suitable for microwave because of its aluminum coating
- Pots are not large
The Greenlife 12 Piece Hard Anodized is a nonstick cookware that has the ceramic coating which makes it durable, high-heat resistant and also highly functional as it can be used to prepare almost any kind of meal. It features ergonomic steel handles that provide for easy handling and convenient use.
It has a hard anodized body that provides for good heat conduction and its oven-safe property: 428 degrees Fahrenheit. Its handles allow it to be heavily functional so that you can use it in any situation. It is also free from any toxic substances like PFOA so that is both safe for you to use and is environment friendly. Glass lid allows you to easily observe meals as they cook.
- Set includes 7″ and 9.5″ Open fry pans, 1 qt and 2 qt covered saucepans, 2 kitchen utensils, 5 qt covered casserole, 2.2 qt Covered skillet.
- Glass lid
- Thermalon coating
- Oven safe: 428 degrees Fahrenheit
- Stainless steel handle
- Anodized exterior
- Healthy to use and Eco-friendly
- Nonstick; easy to remove food content
- Easily maintained
- Toxic fumes are not released when overheated
- Healthy to use
- Highly versatile
- Cost effective
- Not induction safe
- World wide shipping restrictions
Rachael Ray 14-Piece Hard Enamel Nonstick Cookware Set
This nonstick cookware comes with a hard enamel exterior But not the Ceramic coating that enhances its durability property. We kept this cookware set in out list because of high customer demand and safe than other nonstick. It is an aluminum set that allows heat be set quickly and evenly as well which means meals would be ready in no time.
It comes with two colors so that it leaves a lasting impression and makes a bold statement making it suitable for customers who want to add beauty to their kitchen appearance. Double riveted and well-gripped handles that let you easily handle the cookware so that you can have a convenient experience when cooking.
Also, features a lifetime limited warranty. Below are the unique features of this cookware that make it an impressive preference for customers:
- Attractive design
- Set includes: 14-piece set includes,1-qt. covered saucepan, 2-qt. covered saucepan, 3-qt. covered sauté pan, 6-qt. covered stockpot, 8.5″ skillet, 10″ skillet, 10″ x 15″ cookie sheet, 9.5″ mini spoonula, 9.5″ medium nylon slotted turner
- Sturdy Construction
- Nonstick interior
- Double riveted, well-gripped handles
- Oven safe; 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Aluminum design
- Easy to use
- Durable and long lasting
- Highly versatile
- Ergonomic handles
- Glass lids that ensure that you easily check on your meals while it is still on heat
- Handles easily heat up
- No induction resistance
Our Recommended Choice
While all of these brands are quite suitable and are highly functional, they, however, have degrees of effectiveness and functionalities. It is important to observe them closely and pick the one that would suit your need. We have recommended that we are sure would suit any need and desire that you expect out of your nonstick cookware.
While the other products briefly reviewed in this article have specific uses, the WearEver C943SF is more versatile and functional. It has both ceramic and aluminum coating which combines the characteristics of both materials to offer a truly unique and functional cookware.
Whether it is searing or browning, this cookware is perfectly adequate. Although, just like any other cookware within its price range, the WearEver C943SF comes with its own cons such as its bulky weight. Nevertheless, if you do not mind using a slightly heavy cookware then you would be thrilled by the features that this product offers. Also, according to customer reviews, WearEver is apparently customer friendly and have an excellent customer care service.
You do not have to use much oil when using this nonstick ware that is also healthy to use and environment friendly. Plus it is cost effective as well. For the perfect cooking experience, the WearEver C943SF is very ideal.
Nonstick Ceramic Cookware
The use of Ceramic in manufacturing cookwares provides a lot of versatile sets as ceramic sets are very versatile because of their high heat attainability.
Nonstick cookwares are very easy to use and maintain. Joining these characteristics into one single brand of cookware results in the ideal ware which is durable at the same time, effective and versatile. However, nonstick cookware has been considered to be hazardous to the health and create an environment that gradually ruins your wellness development, causing ailments as severe as cancer.
Nevertheless, recent advancement in the production of non-stick cookwares has led to the production of sets that are free from these harmful toxins. Below are the benefits and cons of using non-stick cookwares.
- Non-Stick Cookwares are easily maintained
- Non-Stick cookwares are easily cleaned
- They are durable and long-serving
- Easy to use
- Traditional nonstick wares are dangerous to your health
- They are often not environment friendly
- Not suitable for browning
Tips for using Ceramic product-
The pan and pots are easily maintained as the exterior which is much harder than stainless steel. Its non-stick feature enables it to be easily washed so that all that is needed is soap, sponge and hot water. Also, it is important to make use of silicon, plastic and wooden utensils so that the coat can stay on for a long time.
Always remember to never get it heated above 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Store your equipment by hanging it as this would give it a lot of space to breath.
Useful tips about the use of lid
- Handle with care
- Placing the lid directly on the boiler or on any direct heat source would destroy it
- Avoid using harsh cleaning materials that would cause marks on the surface or would weaken the glass
- Do not use wet cloth on the surface especially when lid is hot as this might crack the glass
- Avoid sudden change in temperature
- Do not put the lid in water when hot. Instead, make use of a non-abrasive pad instead.
Recommendations for best cooking food and frying results-
We have compiled tips that would be very helpful for you while cooking and frying meals, especially if you are using ceramic wares. These tips would also improve your health. They are:
- Use only health promoting cookbooks and recipes
- Trim the edges of your beef before cooking
- Red meat labeled ‘round’ or ‘loins’ are usually suitable as they contain reduced fats
- While preparing poultry meat such as chicken, use the thin sides like breast rather that thighs or legs which contain a lot of fats and also make sure to remove the skin
- In preparing eggs, avoid using the yolks
- Use foods that contain reduced salts. The less the salt, the better.
The WearEver C943SF is very and functional. It is easy to handle so there is no problem in that regard and if you take every aspect of maintenance into consideration which is very easy to do, this product would definitely serve you for a long time.
There are a few things that you should consider when opting to buy a ceramic nonstick cookware. These include: What are your cooking? How would you use the cookware? What type of stove or cooktop would be suitable? Who are you cooking for? These questions answer different questions that pertain to your cooking lifestyle and how it affects the choice of cookware that you purchase.
The type of meals you cook, an assessment of your cooking skills would set you in the right direction towards purchasing the right ceramic nonstick cookware. Also, the style or method you use in cooking would help you make a wise decision with respect to the material your cookware would be made of.
For instance; if you are looking for a something versatile, you would do well with any ceramic nonstick cookware that is made with aluminum as these types are stronger and can easily withstand anything you put them through. If you are going to be constantly shifting your cookware from the stove to the boiler, then you would require a stainless cookware.
Finally, After reading Ceramic Nonstick Cookware Reviews, you are going to use would help you make a suitable decision when it comes to purchasing cookware.